Friday, January 29, 2010

worst fkin day ever

okay this is my first blog

Today i was planning to get my vce books alone and with my own money. i had 200 dlrs in saving acc and i thought it was more than enough. As i entered link it was crowded like hell. Then i went looking for my books and as i got to chem section Megan the girl who worked there told me i needed to buy the fuking lap coat that cost 45 bucks i mean wat the fuck
so i bought it anyways. just incase i need it.

As i line up it took me one 30min to pay and as i was about to pay my money isnst enough wat the fuk!!!!!! THE BOOKS ARE SO EXPENSIVE. so i bouught MOST of the stufff. now all i need is the stupid legal book
So i decide i ll call my sis to add money in AS I REACH IN MY POCKET... my phone wasnt there i fkin left my phone at home FUCK! so i ve been thinking what should i do
"should i leave the books and get it tmr?" (checks if its open tmr or not.... ITS CLOSE ON SUNDAYS, FUCK!"

i got no money and no phone... JUST.. FUCKING GREAT.. so i sat down waiting till someone that i know will show up cause i need a PHONE JUST.. ONE PHONE CALL.........30 min later, great no one. then i decide to ask a stranger for a phone( iwas so desprate). i asked this asian dude that was sitting next to me. i Called home MY SISTERS FKING SLEEPING AND DIDNT PICK UP THE PHONE i called her 5 times the dude was like staring at me and saying " hurry up man" so i claled her ONE LAST TIME then she picks up =D so i asked her to add money in my acc which she did. so i looked for the Legal book and THE LINE WAS FKING TWICE AS LONG so i waited 1 in a half HOUR FFS, WHILE CARRYING 3 TEXT BOOK IN MY BAG...my shoulders were aobu to break so fking heavy.

*after finish paying*
i finish paying all my books i got everything that i wanted now... alll i need to do is take the bus home.. "looks at ticket" FUCK EXPIRED AT 3 PM FFS..
so i went to the petrol station and asked for money cash out the dude said "u nee to spend at least 3 dlr to get cash out" FUCK YOU JUST GIMMIE 5 BUCKS
so i bought a drink and GOT MY 5 BUCKS

As i arrive at the bus stop i checked the bus time and gotta wait 30 min .... in a hot fking dayy ...

30 min later BUS ISNT HERE ffs it was late by 10 min .. i got in the bus............... "2 hour concension please" u gotta consension card? " no? " full fare it is" FUCKU BUS DRIVER i sat down and 20 min later arrived home...

=.=

thank god its all over..

4 comments:

  1. LMAO GG, when it comes to buying books at link everyone has a bad experience

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOL OMG MAN, thats just such a richard luck thing haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. =.= it wont happen again!!! next post BEST FKIN DAY EVER!! =]

    ReplyDelete